cometa 300

lowlander

hi, lowlander for 180 quid your mate should be able to buy on the forums

2nd hand a wierauch HW95k a much better gun it has the best trigger on a springer,

if he wants cometa go for the 400 its better than the 300, but the German gun is better, i go by the old saying pay peanuts you get the m-----y

regds brian

Edited by happyshooter

I thought about a commeta, but when I was in the shop I made the right choice to spend an extra £100 on a rifle and get a bsa lightning .22. Much better gun, 1 inch groups at 30 yards easy! To this day its the best springer I have ever owned! I wouldn't waste money on a cheap gun, insted save up more money or buy second hand and get a good gun from the likes of bsa, air arms or Weihrauch. :rolleyes:

people, stop being so dismissive, i have for sale a cometa 300 .177, i am only selling it as i have upgraded to a aa s410.

i have to say that it is a great gun for little money and you cant tell me that its not accurate because it quite simply is! i have used it for shooting rabbits and it has never let me down, always a clean kill! i have also used it for practise shooting, for a laugh my mate and me used to shoot at paintballs (which are .68"/17mm diameter) in ranges from 5-30 meters. some times its not the rifle that does not shoot straight you know :P .

people reading this may think that i am just saying this because i have one for sale, well in all honestly i arent! how many of these other people have actuall used one before bad mouthing them?

my advice to your friend is that, yes there are better guns out there but there are also a lot worse guns out there too! and £180 sounds a tad pricey to me for one of these! check the guns for sale here first! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't waste money on a cheap gun,

i have to agree that it is what suits you pocket, i was only trying to put my opinion accross that they are not rubbish. like i said there are a lot better guns out there for a lot more money and a lot worse ones out there for the same money. no offence intended. :good:

• 2 weeks later...

hi, all i've owned german guns,british guns and now i have the cometa fenix 400s carbine. the triger is rather crood bieng it's made

from tough plastic but thats just taste,theres nothing at all wrong with the cometa 400s it's got good looks,it's accurate and

it's very easy to handle.excellent safty catch' fully automatic'and the triger is a 2 stage fully adjustable tidy piece of work.

it's also not as hevey as the other guns you all mention....tell your friend for the money it's a lot of gun.happy hunting

cometa24/7