Lightforce

garyb

Evening chaps...

Does anyone know the Osram (or similar) part number(s) for a replacement 100w 12v bulb for a LightForce Striker lamp?

I know you can get them direct from Deben, but I'd like to try and source one localy before having to wait for online delivery! :rolleyes:

Cheers :P

Evening chaps...

Does anyone know the Osram (or similar) part number(s) for a replacement 100w 12v bulb for a LightForce Striker lamp?

I know you can get them direct from Deben, but I'd like to try and source one localy before having to wait for online delivery! :rolleyes:

http://www.bltdirect.com/product.php?pid=2...100+watt+GY6.35

What calibre are you shooting?

Good lamp, the 170 Striker is better for foxing but the Lance will do the job as well. Just don't put a 100W bulb into the lance housing as it will scorch the reflector and ruin the performance.

Evening chaps...

Osram HLX 62138 100W Both Vertical filaments

Philips402158xx 100W

Hope this helps.

Rgds D2D

Edited by dusk2dawn

Make sure you get the same form of filament(vertical or horizontal) as it will alter the shape of the beam !

You can put either filament in, it depends if you prefer a tighter spot or a flood beam.

The wattage however is critical depending upon the model of lamp you have.

Deben genuine bulbs in my experience do not last any longer but cost far more, the choice is yours.

Rgds D2D.

Most of the standard GY6.35mm bulbs are not as bright as the original bulbs. Anything that has a 2000hr upwards lifetime is more suited to home lighting.

What I have found best is a projector bulb, these have a much shorter lifespan ( 50hr ) but produce a lot more light per watt.

This is what I use in my lightforce 140 and my Cluson

http://www.ukdj.com/index.asp?PageAction=V...mp;ProdID=19037

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a horizontal fillament the fillament will eventually sag downwards ( quite quickl;y if you knock the lap when it is on) and when it does your lamp will not focus which will seriously affect the range you can work your lamp to.

the maplin bulbs are good - I use one in a clulite clubman.