Xmas pic

ollie

Here is a pic of 4 woodcock and 2 snipe that were shot by myself and my mate. There was only 1 bird missed on the day, and although we had bigger bags over christmas this one was very pleasing because the dogs worked very well and made a couple of great retrieves.

post-11-1105741159.jpg

Another one (sorry about the quality it was dark) in this one there is 2 rabbits, 6 woodcock and 4 snipe, we also shot 1 pigeon and 1 crow but they aren't included. That is me in the pic but my mate was also present.

P.S. LB and ERN I'm really getting the hang of these photos :D , thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :devil::D

post-11-1105742087.jpg

Another one (sorry about the quality it was dark) in this one there is 2 rabbits, 6 woodcock and 4 snipe, we also shot 1 pigeon and 1 crow but they aren't included. That is me in the pic but my mate was also present.

P.S. LB and ERN I'm really getting the hang of these photos :D , thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :devil::D

But you have a long way to go judging by the night time pic :D:D:D

LB :D