Does Anyone Else Use An ATV For Shooting Transport?

I decided a quad was my best option for moving from point a - b on my property and my shooting permission. Does anyone else use a quad?, i know they dont keep you dry and you cant carry as much, but less maintenance and storage issues were benefits i found, also they go anywhere and in most cases can cause less damage.

post-14548-1228903941.jpg

I use my Honda TRX 300 on our shoot. It does everything that we need, and although the land is extremely wet very rarely gets stuck. When it does I simply get off and power the quad out. I did fit a winch, but have not yet needed it to recover the quad, but it has been handy for dragging trees and stuff out of ponds. We had to stop using the shoot Vitara a few weeks ago due to the number of times it was getting stuck, and the general damage the vehicle was doing to the pasture.

webber

Why be content with 3,400 fps when 4,000fps is on offer with a .220 Swift?

Ranger moves quick enough to run down a fox, the passenger giving it a belt with 42g BBs from the shotgun as we get within close range. It works well on foxes spooked by the neighbours' cack-handed efforts at lamping.