illegal hare coursing

lister1

Nor do you know a Mexican :) I guess we call this a draw then :good:

Haha, well touché.

However I've been to San Diego, so I've been closer to the Mexican border than you have the English coast :lol:

EDIT: I will admit it is an amazing city, which, in my preference, is far better than London...!

Edited by harfordwmj

DAMN IT!! I have been bested by a Brit :lol: Touche :good: How you been dude :)

Good thanks, I was hoping that you'd see that I was actually giving the states some credit by saying how good San Diego was. However, I had to edit the post to add that in, so you probably missed that...

I do miss the friendliness of being there. If you've never been to the UK, you'd be very very surprised how much less friendly the bars are here (not trying to put you off)

Good thanks, I was hoping that you'd see that I was actually giving the states some credit by saying how good San Diego was. However, I had to edit the post to add that in, so you probably missed that...

I do miss the friendliness of being there. If you've never been to the UK, you'd be very very surprised how much less friendly the bars are here (not trying to put you off)

You know it just does not matter.. I am not skeert and i can hold my own.. the way i see it is? Those that are rude can go ta hell for i am very sure the most of the fine lads on this site would keep me busy at the local pub :good:

You know it just does not matter.. I am not skeert and i can hold my own.. the way i see it is? Those that are rude can go ta hell for i am very sure the most of the fine lads on this site would keep me busy at the local pub :good:

I know, but when I was in America, I was astounded. Honestly.

I was chatting with a guy (pre-election) and I said, "So, who are you supporting, Clinton or Obama?"

He said "Oh, you're in a Clinton bar"

To which he was shortly interrupted by a guy who came bounding over from the other side of the bar

"Well I'm an Obama man!" He grabbed the guy in a neck hold and rubbed his knuckles across his head.

I asked him if they knew one another and they both looked at each other and said they've never met before...

I followed on to say that if you were to do that in an English bar, you'd be knocked right out... They never believed me at all, I was almost a joke to them!

I know, but when I was in America, I was astounded. Honestly.

I was chatting with a guy (pre-election) and I said, "So, who are you supporting, Clinton or Obama?"

He said "Oh, you're in a Clinton bar"

To which he was shortly interrupted by a guy who came bounding over from the other side of the bar

"Well I'm an Obama man!" He grabbed the guy in a neck hold and rubbed his knuckles across his head.

I asked him if they knew one another and they both looked at each other and said they've never met before...

I followed on to say that if you were to do that in an English bar, you'd be knocked right out... They never believed me at all, I was almost a joke to them!

I cant wait to come over :good: I have been to the left coast a few times and will stay happily where i am .. Nothing but blue sky's and mountains.. Shouldnt you be sleeping? Is it not 0126 in your neck of the woods..

I cant wait to come over :good: I have been to the left coast a few times and will stay happily where i am .. Nothing but blue sky's and mountains.. Shouldnt you be sleeping? Is it not 0126 in your neck of the woods..

You are spot on. However, as you might have seen in my earlier posts, I am a bit of a 'night owl' I really don't sleep before about 2am, I just can't get to sleep. I will lie there for hours on end and always nod off at about the same time (3am) it's mad!

Ah, do come over to England though, I promise you, it's not all top hats and stupid posh voices! Plus the exchange rates are doing you a massive favour.

You are spot on. However, as you might have seen in my earlier posts, I am a bit of a 'night owl' I really don't sleep before about 2am, I just can't get to sleep. I will lie there for hours on end and always nod off at about the same time (3am) it's mad!

Ah, do come over to England though, I promise you, it's not all top hats and stupid posh voices! Plus the exchange rates are doing you a massive favour.

Yes i do remember.. As far as Top hats and Posh voices go? I like that as we are from different sides of the pond.. Y'all see things differently, but i enjoy it, and you might give me hell because you may not understand my laws or my thoughts, but we can both agree that there is no time for idiots :good: Its everything about you blokes? How you hunt, how you eat, why you use the guns you do, your traditions, etc.. If i didnt enjoy the time i do spend on this forum i sure as hell would'nt be on here.. I have met some great lads over these past few weeks..

Yes i do remember.. As far as Top hats and Posh voices go? I like that as we are from different sides of the pond.. Y'all see things differently, but i enjoy it, and you might give me hell because you may not understand my laws or my thoughts, but we can both agree that there is no time for idiots :good: Its everything about you blokes? How you hunt, how you eat, why you use the guns you do, your traditions, etc.. If i didnt enjoy the time i do spend on this forum i sure as hell would'nt be on here.. I have met some great lads over these past few weeks..

You'll meet some nice people on here. Just don't forget your full English breakfast when you wake up over here with a hangover. Oh and certainly do not forget you black pudding to go with it, if you've never had it, it makes a breakfast complete ( a lot of people on here will condone my opinion) (I obviously don't want to sound arrogant, if you've already tried it!!)

Well top hats and posh "Landan" voices aren't so ripe on this forum... You'll probably end up hearing something more northern if you meet someone off the forum on your stay (and just to give you an idea of how north you can go; if you've seen the film 'Trainspotting' which was a Scottish film that had to be subtitled so that the Americans could understand it, which (not to sound rude) English, found easy to understand! (If you've never seen it, PM me and I'll send you a torrent link (if you're a pirate that is :) ) (one of my top 10 films(Pulp Fiction being my number 1))

Edited by harfordwmj

So what are these people? Rogues? Orcs? French? What? :good: I am lost fellas- Amateur help this closet Brit out :)

Sorry Lee, only spotted your question this morning - and I think that Dusty, Dave and Will have now covered the point.

You certainly would be welcome over here.

Ian