Daihatsu Sportrak for sale

jcf1

Bought this not too long ago, and its served me well. Its one of the removable hard top jobs. I'm looking at replacing it with a small buggy as all my shoots are local. I paid £600 for it and stuck £300 worth of off road tyres (kingpin amazon jobbies) on it a couple of months ago, changed the oil, air filter, fuel filter, plugs and put a new set of leads on it about 50 miles ago. Also have a cam belt/tensioner kit with it. comes with CD/MP3 player, seat covers. Looking for £600 as I just want it shifted so I can use the parking space asap - now open to reasonable offers this price is clearly an absolute steal!

Interior is excellent, 4wd lo/hi works a treat, no dodgy rattles or obvious problems, no major rust to be seen on the bodywork. Couple of dents on the door, but these could easily be pulled out if you cared. Second gear a bit reluctant when cold and rear wiper arm missing - but I'm nitpicking really. Due to chunkyness of tyres they rub a little bit on the arches on full lock, but that doesn't bother me. Tax till end of Feb, MOT till August. H reg, 18000 on the clock.

Can't go wrong at this price - worth waaay more in parts alone.

Edited by jcf1

Hi folks,

Its a 1.6i 16v petrol, pretty nippy really IMO. And the clock says 18000ish as I recall, probably because its already done a circuit (they only go up to 99,999) so I guess it may have really done 117,000 - but I've no way of knowing!

PM replied supercol

Edited by jcf1

They do handle better on road with standard tyres, but perform a whole heap better off without them! Bit unlikely that the cam cover will break - plus they are very easy to obtain from breakers.... :yes: If the cam cover broke I'm sure it would be for more expensive reasons than a £600 truck anyway....not sure I can bring myself to break it - plus thats a lot of days spent getting greasy and cold :yes:

Edited by jcf1