Cocker Bitch Wanted

stuey

Looking to get a Cocker Bitch - Either Black or Brown for collection Mid July 2009. My job allows me 6 weeks Summer Holiday so is the ideal time to get it settle in.

Does anyone know of a litter due around that time? Must be reputable , ideally near to Newcastle upon Tyne.

Looking for quite a small dog. Below are some pics of the type I'm after:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/upl...-1210871771.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3610/27go.jpg

cheers

Stu

Edited by stuey

Hi,

firstly, it is not a good idea to take a pup when you have too much time on your hands. The pup has to get used to your routine and 6 weeks holiday is not routine, you will just end up building separation anxiety into the pup.

Get your pup as soon as is possible and get it to fit around you and that way your dog will be ready for the shooting field far sooner.

I run www.briarquest.co.uk

Many of my pups go direct into the police, I have two litters at the moment and one is going straight into the police. The other are for sale as gundogs.

The litter we have at the moment will be tiny as adults, the mother is a daughtrer of FTCH Norleigh Celidh and the sire is a son of FTCH Danderw Druid.

But please don't take my post as marketing, I give the same advice to everyone, take no time off work or plan for the school holidays it is a recipe for disaster.

Ian

• 1 month later...