Scopes?

Led_zePPelin

Hey,

2nd hand leupold for 80-100 and you will never need another scope.

I would consider other magnification's of scope to.

If you can find one a simmons wtc 4x40 Is a superb scope It's bigger brother at 1-5 or 1-6 "not sure but x20 is excellent and can be bought used for 40-50.

Glass is brilliant for the money and on par with 300+ pound scope's.

They are sadly dis continued and argue ably the best budget scope by mile's.

Any thing with good warranty like AGS Is worth going for but if you want the best glass and build your after a wtc, then I would say a used leupold m8 then a used meopta.

Used price's will vary,wtc being the cheapest but I have seen meoptas and leupold fixed mag's go for 80-120 used,out of wtc/leupold and meopta I would look for a wtc 1st then a meopta then a leupold.

You have load's of option's If you choose to widen the magnification.

simmon's aetec's are widely available,not as well built as the older version's or other's i've mentioned but glass is stunning as well as field of view.

My suggestion is save and buy what I have recommended because you will end up going and buying more scope's and probably end up with what I have mentioned eventually.

Scope's are such a big subject.

I have 3 Simmons Whitetail Classic 3.5-10x50 scopes. One on my FAC Theoben Rapid, one on my CZ .22lr and one on my CZ .17HMR. I love them! You will struggle to get new though - info below from Blackpool Air Rifles website:

Famed for their fully multi-coated lenses which give you the light-gathering edge in low-light conditions.

This big objective version gives you maximum light gathering capabilities and an ideal mag range for hunting.

Traditional 30/30 reticle

1inch body tube

Finger adjustable, hunting style turrets

Rugged, granite style finsh eliminates glare from the scope body