BUY THEM NOW!!!

dodeer

Guys, the prices of cartridges are going to rise up £10-£30 per 1000 in the next month. That meens a 30g f/w 6 shot will be around £140 per 1000. Plastic is going up in £ along with lead, this will mean plastic will now be as expensive as fbre wads.

Do take my word for it, this has come from a Gameboe rep, and various gun shops.

Buy a few thousand now is my advice!

I've got enough to do me for what I need and if I need more I go and buy what I need no point in having thousands upon thousands of the things cluttering up the house. All the prices can go down as well as up, are cartridges not cheaper now than at any point in recent history anyway???

Squint

I've got enough to do me for what I need and if I need more I go and buy what I need no point in having thousands upon thousands of the things cluttering up the house. All the prices can go down as well as up, are cartridges not cheaper now than at any point in recent history anyway???

Squint

Quite right son, they have, in real monetary terms, never been cheaper. ;)

Guys, the prices of cartridges are going to rise up £10-£30 per 1000 in the next month. That meens a 30g f/w 6 shot will be around £140 per 1000. Plastic is going up in £ along with lead, this will mean plastic will now be as expensive as fbre wads.

Do take my word for it, this has come from a Gameboe rep, and various gun shops.

Buy a few thousand now is my advice!

I hate to join the scare mongers ,but i have been told the same by kent (gambore) reps ,my answer to them is ,

" make sure they are on the shelf when i need them"

have to admit though i buy a lot ,walmart sells them cheap to ,you have to picture this ,me and the mrs go do the walmart run,you know when you cant get out of it ,we trundle around with 2 carts one with the household stuff "toilet paper,napkins(posh *** now) tissues soap powder ,topped off with 10 flat of #7-1/2 7/8 oz 20g federal /winchester

the second cart with 3000 12g 1-1/8 oz, 2 tins of backed beans and a pack of hobnobs .

life just dont get sweeter than that ,i call it my bonding period with er indoors .

gotto go shopping tonight ,need a couple o bricks of .22" they are on sale 550 rnds for $12.50 ( around 4.90 sterling) federal again .

Remember this Sam ,smokers buy at any price ,so will a junkie .........

Martin

On recent trip to orlando i visted a store called Outdoor World ( HEAVEN )

This place was the size of a B&Q superstore and stocked everything you could ever possibly want and some.Hunting,camping ,boating and well everything.

It was actually quite unnerveing to walk down an isle with every type of ammo you can think of just there within arms reach and to see people filling there trolleys with the stuff! and i mean filling.

The prices would make you cry!So quite rightly i filled my trolley high with lots of goodies(stuff that your aloud to bring back)and that would fit in the cases coming home .

Luckly we had been before and had learnt our lesson and packed lite so we had plenty of room . :)

Try the web site

www.basspro.com

Even paying the shipping ,uk tax etc it is still cheaper than RIPOFF UK