SILENCER

SNAKEBITE

okay slightly off the topic, but i cant personally see a point, i have two hw77's and they are v noisey because of the spring noise, surely a silencer can only do a little bit to stop this noise, or do they actually make a difference?

Mine never suffered from adverse spring noise.

Have you considered having them tuned ?

FM.

no mine is no noiser than the next, my point is i cant see how having a silencer will make any difference to the noise a moving part is going to make, they will never be quieter than a well silenced rimfire or p/c air rifle. but they are what they are and do their job well ...i cant complain

I would like to thank Fisherman Mike for the link to chambers, I rung them Monday morning regards silencer for my HW77K they had one in stock and it was with me next day. They were very helpfull, I would recomend them for all your shooting needs.

Tried it out last night at my work (target practise) and I am very impressed it dosen't look out of place and makes a big difference in the overall sound level.

Jason

:D Anyone seen a 2 pence lately :D

:lol: I thought snakes ate mice and rats for dinner, so what happened to the ratty targets snakey?

??? Good grouping on the bunny targets though :D

To plink or not to plink , that is the question. It was a barrel of fun last night guys, we'll have to do it again :/

Edited by Axemaniac