research help for degree needed please!

Jim239

Hi there, i am new to this forum, well posting anyway i have been reading things on here for a long time now. i am more active on the airgunbbs and some of you may have seen my post on there asking for help for my degree.

i am looking for help in filling out some questionnaires on the use of the psychological skills used in clay pigeon shooting for my dissertation. before i have requested that i could send hard copys out with stamped envelopes ready for them to be sent back, i am still willing to do this but i have now managed to get my questionnaire online! so if anyone is willing to help they could follow this link to fill it in online....http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ULgVuGcSn0Jbp1S9BoisrA_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey</a>

alternatively i am happy to email them to anyone, or post them in which case please feel free to private message me.

any questions at all about it please get in touch, participating in this will really help me achieve the degree i want and help to further research into shooting sports.

all the best!

James

Edited by Jim239

• 2 weeks later...

hi James. done. Odd questions and I've probably thrown a spanner in the works. All of the questions seemed to be make believe world. Too much thinking about it and not enough do it. I tend to not think all this sort of stuff and just get and do it. Shoot to kill.

Good luck with you degree.

hi James. done. Odd questions and I've probably thrown a spanner in the works. All of the questions seemed to be make believe world. Too much thinking about it and not enough do it. I tend to not think all this sort of stuff and just get and do it. Shoot to kill.

Good luck with you degree.

I don't think about it too much also (but I shoot rubish :yes: )

But I have heard coaches and very good experienced shootists

talking about imagining the whole process from stepping

up to the stand, to returning after they have shot all the clays

out of the sky.

Maybe its a winners attitude.

taz