RC sipe 5 fibre

pheasent plucker

when roost shooting last saturday afternoon up the local shoot and took some new cartridges id not shot before,

RC sipe 5 fibre in a grey case and box and boy are they good or what!!!! my normal round i use is rio royal which are a fantastic round which i have shot for 10 years which are quite hard to get hold of, but just cartridges when i went down to get some said to me try these out , even better that rios i agreed to give them a go, actualy got to use them last weedend and boy are they fast and hard hitting, i was hitting birds higher than i have ever done before and not just clipping them and having to chase them across acouple of fields to retreive them but they where getting the full pattern and comming down stone dead at about 50 yards plus, when you have a go at some birds when they come over knowing you have no chance of bringing them down where folding up stone dead. had 35 shots for 23 birds,not a bad return for roost shooting i think you will agree. Anyone else used this round before would loike to see if its not just a fluke? lol

I don't use these but have taken a couple of shots with them and you could instantly tell it was a different cartridge to my normal Rottweil carts I use. Very hard hitting.....A little too pricey for me though when I looked at them almost a year ago now.

Do you know how much per/1000 for number 6 30 or 32 is?

£210.50 for sipe plaswad 6 £214 for the fiber wad in 32G

or you could have a go with the jk6 t5 36 gram for a snip at "288.50 per 1,000. 100 % kill ration garenteed?? lol! id want a better hit ration for that for that sort of money!!!! lol

Yeah as I thought, out of my budget range I'm afraid :good:

it's funny there has been a good few threads on here and other forums where people are allways saying cartridges don't matter as long as they go bang :P however Iv'e allways said a good cartridge can make a big difference

especially when clay shooting :good: I wish I could afford gamebore blackgold or summat similar for all my shooting, they give me the confidence to take shot's i often don't take as I know there won't be enough umph to do the job cleanly. The sipes are good cartridges but again a tad expensive

• 2 weeks later...