Imminent ban ???

old rooster

unfortunately this is all they need to ban it like the hand gun ban if there is a total ban and no body can own the gun so nobody can kill another person, this is a knee jerk reaction and it was inevitable, now dont get me wrong i think they should shoot the **** who pulled the trigger, what was the idiot doing even shooting at a fire fighter, its morons like this that will kill the sport we all love.

the only way out of this that i can see is make all weapons F.A.C.

then the idiots wont be bothered to get a certificate because it will be to much hassle

sean

Edited by Shotgun-Sean

Guns are here and will never go away EVER.

If you make themillegal then all you have is illegal weapons that are in circulation.

In an earlier post I said I would be prepared to be licenced and even put them in a locked cabinet.

There is reason that it should come to this but I think we have to be prepared to do these things as we have EVERYTHING to lose and nothing to bargain with.

This is a situation that could turn against us because of a couple of IDIOTS!!

Guns are here and will never go away EVER.

If you make themillegal then all you have is illegal weapons that are in circulation.

In an earlier post I said I would be prepared to be licenced and even put them in a locked cabinet.

There is reason that it should come to this but I think we have to be prepared to do these things as we have EVERYTHING to lose and nothing to bargain with.

This is a situation that could turn against us because of a couple of IDIOTS!!

You've just reinforced what I said earlier, there is no point in further licensing, even a total ban on handgun ownership hasn't stopped hand gun crime. It has to come back to making criminals pay for their crimes in proportion to their severity and for people to act responsibly. Guns, knives, machetes, swords, crossbows, spears etc. are all inanimate objects that can only be dangerous if used irresponsibly. Rather than resticting the decent people in the community lets see the scumbags getting their medicine !!!

All who have said a ban would require a change in the law make me laugh, we get constant changes in the law and just because there are no records of who owns air guns doesn't mean that any ban wouldn't be rigourously enforced. The public in this country are constantly being pushed into believing that gun owners are potential murderers and that guns are not safe in the hands of those who use them for field sports.

I think I'll buy me a caravan a 4x4 and get a mangey mutt. This will then give me the right to go where I want shoot what I want where I want and create and much mess as I can. All this witout the fear of reproach.

Yes it's a ****** life for me!

I think I'll buy me a caravan a 4x4 and get a mangey mutt. This will then give me the right to go where I want shoot what I want where I want and create and much mess as I can. All this witout the fear of reproach.

Yes it's a ****** life for me!

Me too mate, did I mention I had a 4X4 for sale :thumbs: :D ?. Will depend which sort of ***** you want to be as to whether it's any good though, if you want to be one of the many rich ****** you won't want to go older than a 2004 vehicle, if you want the poorer image you need an old battered jobbie with no tax, MOT or insurance.

Doesn't matter which, you won't get hassled either way.

Chatting to a farmer t'other day and he said a ***** drove into their yard, filled up with diesel from their red diesel tank and casually drove off when he couldn't get another drop in. All this while the farmers wife stood in full view and wrote down his car registration number. Guess wot, plod not interested.

I reckon it's us mugs who toe the line that have it all wrong, particulary when you think that the only way the ****** can afford the new 4x4's and massive fancy caravans is by working tax and national insurance free on the black economy and making no contribution to society.