Weihrauch hw77

quinny

yup they can.......was in the same situation as you a few months back, having dragged out a pair of my dads old hw77's now over 25 years old, i expected the pelet to fall out of the barrel.......but theses things are shooting at about 11 ftlb so are near enough ful power.

the springs are easy to replace although you really need to have a vice arangement or a gunsmith to fit it, i think they are £17 plus new piston seals etc which are about £5

changing the spring on a air rifle is a piece of ****, do it yourself. dont be tempted to get ox spring or modern equivelant i never got much success with these just fit standard replacement spring and may as well change seals while your at it.

best of luck

pete

Also how much would it cost to have done (roughly). cheers, Quinny :o

If you want it done roughly nip it round and I'll do it for a fiver, if you want it done properly a gunsmiths your best bet! :devil:

Seriously though I have heard it would be around 40 quid. That was a ball park figure I was given for a bsa super sport that I was to be given.