game bag

digga

Do you mean ones of these ?

The ultimate pigeon shoot bag, courtesy of the Royal Mail :lol:

It will take the hide 6ftx17ft. 2x12 shell decoys. Only 12 show because I have 4 full bodied and they take up so much room

2 batteries, 100 carts, gloves, pigeon magnet. The hide poles slide through the top. The only thing left to carry is the rotor arms flying decoys and my shooter

It will take my brew,baccy tin and a packet of cigars- but not today

Also picture with everything packed in and ready to go

Available in NavyRedGreen

newfolder056.jpg

newfolder057.jpg

newfolder054.jpg

The strap is broad, adjustable and comfy to carry. The bag is also water proof These bags can be purchased from the UK supplier(without the Royal Mail logo across the front) to the Royal Mail,alternatively you can do like I have done and find someone how shoots pigeons and also works fro the Royal Mail :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its a pigeon post bag :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know were I get them from I really don't :thumbs: :D:/

Jonno

• 2 weeks later...

My Dad had one of those old mail bags, the best game bag ever. We packed it full on one of our roost shoots in Black Hearn wood one Saturday evening in 1946, I had an army back pack and it was jammed full, two more bundles of pigeons around my neck tide together with binder twine and on top of that Dad had a large bundle of pigeons in one hand, then we walked home 4.5 Km arriving about 8.45 too tired to eat. Don't remember how many we got, but is was one of our "Red Letter Days".

Best regards,

Feather, :lol::lol::D:lol::lol::beer:

[it will take the hide 6ftx17ft. 2x12 shell decoys. Only 12 show because I have 4 full bodied and they take up so much room

2 batteries, 100 carts, gloves, pigeon magnet. The hide poles slide through the top. The only thing left to carry is the rotor arms flying decoys and my shooter

It will take my brew,baccy tin and a packet of cigars- but not today

.jpg[/img] :D  :lol:  :lol:

Jonno

The neighbours will think you have been turfted out of the house mate. :beer::lol::lol: