Any success on the drillings in...

spaniels

Gloucestershire?

This is a strange time of year for shooting woodies - :good:

Been out and about on my usual travels and hardly seen a bird on any drillings let alone the rape. In the summer just gone the numbers my area were huge. :good: Due to wet summer large areas were not winter drilled so has left a large amount being drilled at the moment but it seems there aren't the numbers about around my parts. Only seen one field with birds on, then next day not so much as a feather...

Anyone having success?

went out sat with a nother chap of this forum had 95 pigeons and crows on spring barley :good:

Well done, i saw your offer for some shooting but sadly too late :good:

I'm south of you and sadly not seeing much going on.

There was large number around Minchinhampton on some drillings, when i out shopping with the other1/2

seems to be one field in Cirencester getting hammerd over the last week. i spoke to the farmers nephew today who was workin in the field and he seems to think i might get a shoot or two at them. just waiting on confermation from the farmer. gotta go back tomorrow afternoon. also there are loads of them on clover strangely???

seems to be one field in Cirencester getting hammerd over the last week. i spoke to the farmers nephew today who was workin in the field and he seems to think i might get a shoot or two at them. just waiting on confermation from the farmer. gotta go back tomorrow afternoon. also there are loads of them on clover strangely???

same here with the clover.

i have forgotten how a guns works as Ive had nothing to aim at lately. if anyone would like some company *hint* lol I'm free

hello mate, hows things? did you get that old single barrel poachers gun sorted after? i see by your avtar that you little dog is coming on well.

well fingers crossed this permission will come through for me. if it does and its ok with the farmer i'll ask a few local lads off here out to shoot it one weekend. by the sound of it he's having major dramas with crop damage from pigeons and crows so things look promising.

hello mate, hows things? did you get that old single barrel poachers gun sorted after? i see by your avtar that you little dog is coming on well.

well fingers crossed this permission will come through for me. if it does and its ok with the farmer i'll ask a few local lads off here out to shoot it one weekend. by the sound of it he's having major dramas with crop damage from pigeons and crows so things look promising.

great stuff with the permiss.. when theres a few birds worth going fo then i'll shout you if thats good with you.

Pup is a pain in the ****.lol. he has forgotten everything taught and thinks hes the boss....got news for him. still as mad as a hatter though.