Battlefield 1942.

Bleeh

Bit of a checky question this.

I've loaded up some old school battlefield 1942 to play with my brother as he gets back from uni (a game, for you old timers) and I've seen to misplaced my CD key, as in I can only find the CD's.

Is there anyone out there who would be kind enough, to share there old CD key - if they don't play anymore or have no indention to do so - , so I can play this computing gem once again?

Cheers in Advance!

Yes - That's how I got it to install.

Problem is, I wouldn't mind trying to play online again (there's still a good 1500 people online playing, at the moment) and nothing any key-gen generates is being allowed - so i though I'd save myself the hassel and see if anyone had a real key hanging about.

i used to play it loads (even played for a small clan), then got bored, just reinstalled it myself on my current PC - runs like a dream and it's damn fun to play again

Me too, last i played it according to my profile was 2 years ago, and i'm sure that was a one off. Just had a few hours on it. Good fun. Run great on my PC too, better spec than my last PC but the graphics card is only £20 worth, smooth as you like on medium & 1024 res. Glad i bothered to try it, good to have something to fall back on if i get a bit bored. :innocent:

Damned if i know, just had a game last night for the first time in ages. I also realise i hadn't installed any of the patches which i will do tonight. If you have a server you use then send me the IP via PM, i might be able to get an hour on it tonight at about 9?

Edited by Markio