good call

proTOM1

a few months ago i dropped a card with my number at afarm near 1 of my permissions but did not hear anything until this morning at 7.30 am still half asleep he said are you interested in having a go at some pigeons on my bean drilling i said i would be there !

so gear in truck and away got there about 8.00 am to see a field blue with birds , spoke to the farmer and off i went .

set up with wind on my back with 12 decoys and magnet they came in great all the time but would of been better maybe 100 yards down the field on the flight line but they still came in well .

ran out of catridges at 1 pm which was my fault for not checking what i had. bagged 78 and they where pouring in when i packed up . the farmer still has 100 acres to drill all beans .

so dont give up hope if you dont hear anything when sending out permission letters or cards thats what i say :blink:

will be going tomorrow for another go will be asking in shooting avalible section if anyone fancys a day ?

cheers Tom

Edited by proTOM1