Variation acepted double quick time

McF

Just thought i would post this as a compliment to the speed of Merseyside firearms depatment.

Over last wekend i filled the variation form in as i want to acquire a .17HMR

On Monday 30/3/09 morning i posted the form along with my firearms certificate, and a cheque for £26 at 10.30am,

today Tuesday 31/3/09 at 12.45pm i recieved a phone call from them telling me my variation as been accepted, the relevant information added to my liecence and it is waiting to be signed by the big boss and i should have it back within a couple of days.

WOW thats all i can say

Anyone else had such a quick turn around.

Just thought i would post this as a compliment to the speed of Merseyside firearms depatment.

Over last wekend i filled the variation form in as i want to acquire a .17HMR

On Monday 30/3/09 morning i posted the form along with my firearms certificate, and a cheque for £26 at 10.30am,

today Tuesday 31/3/09 at 12.45pm i recieved a phone call from them telling me my variation as been accepted, the relevant information added to my liecence and it is waiting to be signed by the big boss and i should have it back within a couple of days.

WOW thats all i can say

Anyone else had such a quick turn around.

:hmm::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::D :D

martin whats that supposed to mean :lol::good:

I was told that Merseyside had one of the slowest rates of paperwork but reserved judgement. I have now found them to be "quite lesiurly" at getting round to it.

sent my variation in to south wales police five weeks last monday;still no reply.

around

Given the other guys from South Wales have had such quick turnarounds I'd get onto them pronto!

he

i got in touch with south wales police this morning;and asked them why i had not heard anything about my variation after nearly six weeks.i pointed out that some police forces turned them around in two weeks.after a short delay i was told a FLO would get in touch within the week