Bulbs

Hope this is in the right section Ernyha.

I need the following bulb. If anyone KNOWS, not thinks the know where I can get them, please e-mail me. Thank-you

Osram Xenophot

HLX64610

BRL 12V 50W

Thanking you chaps in anticipation.

LB :beer:

:lol: I am sure it isn't LB unless you are lamping pigeons but you are such a nice chap and I can't think of anywhere else to put it. :lol:

I've been looking for you LB and Barrie0 has found the cheapest ones.

One thing to look at though is the life of the bulb :beer:

Copy/pasted off site:

Philips, Osram, GE; 12v Tungsten Halogen,

Used for cine, still, overhead projection,

micrographic and disco lighting, G6.35 base,

:lol:0000 hour life :D , (Diameter 00mm, Height 00mm).

Sold Individually.

Must be a typey error :lol: :lol:

£5.35 + £2.95 P+P sound good to me.

I am having this trouble im trying to find a 30watt bulb for my deben tracer but i don't want to pay about £13 for one so i went round do it all and home base and all i could find was 50s, one word of advise mate if the bulb if for a lamp then it has got to be a focused bulb

i went round do it all and home base and all i could find was 50s, it has got to be a focused bulb

Sorry, why were you going round Homebase and Do-It-Yourself if the bulb has to be from Focus.

:lol::huh: Sorry i couldn't let that one go.

On a serious note-

When you say focused do you mean the angle of the beam i.e. wide/narrow beam or am i being really think (don't say it :lol: ), sorry i'm not too hot on bulbs and i'm curious.

Thanks Adam

By the way you have worded it's hard to tell if you know what i mean, if the buld is normal (un fucused ) which will just give you a very wide spread light but it will be darker than the out side in the center point so it's useless for a lamp but a focused bulb has a kind of nipple on the end of the buld which focuses the light into a narrow beam

That's what i guessed.

A focused bulb is going to be more of a spotlight focused on a spot and an unfocused bulb is a wide beam of light that is not going to give you a concentrated spot.

Not making sence am I? :*) I think i know what you mean, or should i say, i think i know what i mean. :huh: