Guns for Sale - Semi, Trap and Sporting

Dibs

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))ALL GUNS NOW SOLD))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

)))))))))))))))))

Remington Semi Auto 1100, fixed 1/4 choked barrel. Right Handed. Wooden stock. Just had new O ring and supplied with some spare O rings. Nice tidy condition, barrel clean. Small hairline crack in wooden forend on side (common on these so I am told) which could be glued but no movement and not obvious. A well looked after tidy gun - withdrawn from sale.

Fias Trap gun - pretty much straight monte Carlo stock, 30 inch ventilated (not ported) barrels with raised rib. fixed choke 3/4 and full. nice tight action, little use, reflected in condition. Alot of gun for PRICE DROP £235!!! - SOLD

Rizzini E Sporter - 28 inch barrels with hi viz sight, Extended multi chokes, comes with set of five, choke wallet and key. Right Handed. Nice tight gun in good condition. Engraved Sideplate model. Well looked after and a great starter or second gun which will last for years. £225.00 - Rizzini SOLD

No offers please. Collection welcome or can RFD to RFD for £15.00

I will post some pictures later today.

Edited by Dibs

Might need the Browning if I dont get on with the Blaser and the auto pilot doesnt work! - Watch this space Browning might be for sale soon.

Pictures now being added of the three for sale.

Edited by Dibs

No worries mate = apologies for that. Logged on away from the house on my Blackberry several times and tried to PM but for some reason the send icons / bar werent coming up along with any icons (just got an x in the space)

Good luck with the other one.

Folks Remington now withdrawn from sale as gone back to dealer.

Edited by Dibs