Kent gun dealers?

wildgoose1uk

KWG is ashford guns. good shop

Chris potters at tonbridge is also good

Personaly and from others i know i wouldnt touch country ways at west malling! too many bad experiences! Yes you will get the guns cheaper than anywhere else but if it goes wrong dont count on a good service! All places are great when taking your money but not so much when things go wrong. Pay a bit more elsewhere and be happy with the knowledge that they will give good service if its needed.

KWG is ashford guns. good shop

Chris potters at tonbridge is also good

Personaly and from others i know i wouldnt touch country ways at west malling! too many bad experiences! Yes you will get the guns cheaper than anywhere else but if it goes wrong dont count on a good service! All places are great when taking your money but not so much when things go wrong. Pay a bit more elsewhere and be happy with the knowledge that they will give good service if its needed.

Have never experienced good service at potters.... & have been in & out of there 5 or 6 times. they should really be the premier gun dealer in the south east, but I think are severely let down.

Remember , Chris O is a very busy man and you have to be patient, something a lot of gun owners find difficult.

Country Way will give you a better deal than any of the other Gunshops in Kent and KWG don't impress me at all.

Its all a matter of personal opinion and experience.

Never had that problem with Chris, he has always found time to help me out at the last minute and quickly if i need it and ask, I bought 2 rifles from him last week and he said as he always has that "if something goes wrong with the rifle he will sit me down with a cup of tea and sort it out until it is fixed". You couldn`t ask for a nicer chap, but yes he is always very busy and not the quickest but this is due to how much work he gets and people don`t mind waiting abit longer knowing that Chris has sorted everything with a fine tooth comb not just the original problem you came in with.

Never had that problem with Chris, he has always found time to help me out at the last minute and quickly if i need it and ask, I bought 2 rifles from him last week and he said as he always has that "if something goes wrong with the rifle he will sit me down with a cup of tea and sort it out until it is fixed". You couldn`t ask for a nicer chap, but yes he is always very busy and not the quickest but this is due to how much work he gets and people don`t mind waiting abit longer knowing that Chris has sorted everything with a fine tooth comb not just the original problem you came in with.

I agree with every word you say, but my comment was timely, as you will find shooters that complain that Chris takes time to do things and little boys waiting for their toys can be very impatient.

He is mending a gun for me at the moment and I know he is "snowed under", so I will wait, because it will be the best repair, at the best price in the SE.

Shhhh don`t say too much else every ****** will be down there. There`s a good chance i saw your gun Friday. While i was there people were phoning and saying how much longer would he be and people saying the time quoted would be too long, personally i`m the same as you i`m willing to wait a little bit for quality.