pellet clipping

col s10

as above guys.anyone come across this.my silencer on my x2r has 3 evenly spaced score marks were the pellet exits.when shooting at targets i do get my fair share of flyers.i have now removed the silencer.time will tell if there is any difference in my accuracy. :rolleyes:

It could be a number of things but check the moderator is actually lined up straight with the bore. You may have knocked it enough to put it out of line, I have seen this with a Logun Mod before which was surprising as they are pretty tough mods. Also check that the internal baffles are also lined up properly. Last but not least, check the crown isn't damaged in any way.

i had a problem like this when i bought my air rifle. the pellets were clipping the silencer (BSA silencer) thus making it impossible to zero the gun. After vising the gun shop they recomended buying a weirach silencer. its now dead on. :oops:

i had a problem like this when i bought my air rifle. the pellets were clipping the silencer (BSA silencer) thus making it impossible to zero the gun. After vising the gun shop they recomended buying a weirach silencer. its now dead on. :)

Shame they didn't recommend a shop that could supply the equipment correctly in the first place!

Weirauch mods are so much better but that is not the point!