Isuzu 3 litre Commercial

Lez325

Heres my truck all kitted ou with a box to store deeks and stuff + plus a 300 bar x 3 litre mounted Dive Bottle to charge the FAC BSA S10-,home made pigeon seat all cammoed up in which I store the hide netting etc and a home made rest for the rimfire rifle

all in all a good truck- 2000 on an X plate with 106k on the clock- very powerful 3.0 litre turbo with high low ratio gear box - cruises at 90 mph all day, does around 30 mpg- I love it to bits a very purposeful shooting truck- many happy hours spent lamping from this truck

New all terrain tyres just fitted she will go anywhere and at speed

:Les

The Back & Box

002.jpg

The truck on some prime shooting land

004.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

The driving end

007.jpg

Edited by Lez325

its a 3litre and the engine hasnt blown up im AMAZED

Never had a problem with the engine- unlike the Landrover 90 I got rid of :hmm::D:lol:

here: Landy1-1.jpg

Lets see a photo of YOUR shooting truck then!!!! the one you carry around your Air Rifle in!!!

Les :yes:

Edited by Lez325

Never had a problem with the engine- unlike the Landrover 90 I got rid of :no::good::good:

Lets see a photo of YOUR shooting truck then!!!! the one you carry around your Air Rifle in!!!

Les :yay:

i dont need a big gun because i can hit my targets

i dont need a big gun because i can hit my targets

So lets see your TRUCK then- never asked about your AIR rifle did I??? I have several Big guns and a big truck - also 25,000 acres of land- hence my need for a truck

- youre quick to jump on my thread and slag of my truck- Now lets see yours- I doubt youre old enough to drive judging by the response :no:

Les

Your lucky i have a 3.0 smashing truck but engine is dead my brother is just putting a 2.8td in it for me will run 4 ever and do about 34mpg good luck and wicked truck its v tidy dan.

Spoken like a true gent- thank you sir

Les :no:

Nice looking truck mate i used to have one the same(van type) but the 3.1 engine some years back it was great infact just bought another non commercial last month to keep on the farm (red diesel) its a 1992 in mint condition its got 10 months mot. Fitted a roof lamp last week will try and puta pic on later

I just bought this morning only 08.51 am now a l200 from lad up the road 10mths tax 11 mths mot not the most pretty pick up in the world 1996 reg going to paint olive green me, thinks all for the sum of 75 pounds this morning he knocked on door asked as i have had a few 4x4s do i want it his new car comes today 75 pounds grinning like a cheshire cat will add pics and you can see the best bit of welding on a truck body i ever seen hmmmmmmm

My trooper has seats in the back for now its a 3 dr same as yours but your idea is snipp me thinks i may take out rear seats and put box in and filling bottle is it legal to carry them? and i have some rear window blanks as i break a few troopers so i have the rear blanks top idea les,as for pics of my CHEAP AS CHIPS pick up going to try to resize them as to large but not great with computers :look:

yes its legal to carry air bottles- I have an NHS carrier for it I( I work for the NHS) have a sticker now warning any Emergency services in the event of an accident that there may be compressed air on board :look:

Yes I painted the towbar - it looked a little dated :hmm: mine has stelel insertsin the rear window sections its a true commercial vehicle- nothing fancy like air con - it does have sat nav though

The Box is made from MDF carries all my deeks- tow rope and shakles- first aid kit rope - nets - hides etc etc- and still room for 3 or 4 guns too

Les :yes:

Edited by Lez325

Yup i have some metal inserts for the windows and a liner for the boot will build a box and get the sticker you mean warning ppl its got com air in board will make a cradle for the bottle, this is my truck before the mods will add pics when its done. The red one is what i been using but i am going to sell it minus the wheels its got about 2 mths mot and 6 mths tax what do you think its worth? i was going to put it onto flebay but its got alot of dreamers i think of late , but the white one is the b4 pics it will have the tyres from the red one on it on the wheels on the white truck........and i got a L 200 for 75 quid to run about :look: and i have a nice bull bar to go on i have to make mounts but will not be hard.

post-16719-1241194341.jpg

post-16719-1241194355.jpg

post-16719-1241194386.jpg

post-16719-1241194399.jpg

Not sure what the red truck will be worth it quite an old truck £700 to £800 maybe- If you fancy selling the roof bars from the red one I'll have them of you fella- unless you intend to stick them on the new white Isuzu that is?

White trucks looking good- I have original steel wheels on mine - did fancy some alloys but they are a tad expensive- the alloys from a toyota surf look good and they do fit the Isuzu but at £100 each too expensive and the steel wheels do the job anyway!

Just spent £400 on the all terrain tyres- a must for me as my land is vast and I have permission to drive over all of my shoots- so road tyres wouldnt be up to the job- I'd be stuck within a mikle on my Equestrian Centre shoot ha ha

Keep us posted on developments- look forward to seeing the finished truck :good:

atb

Les :look:

Yup you can have roof bars no worries no idea what they worth but your welcome to them and as for alloys i just bought another trooper to break with 2 sets of alloys not collected them yet but will do next few days if you want a set and they any good i dunno 100 for them thats cheap buddy but as i said i not seen them yet or you can have the ones in the pic on the red one cheap no tyres as pinched them,your 15s or 16 buddy

Hi ha ha ha ha ha yea you knwo what he can do with his full stop :angry: they got nothing better to do iknow the type i would rather be a humble countery lad than a stuck up up myself public schoolboy anyway let me know if you want them bars i will send em to ya ta danny <<<<<<<<<notice NO full stop AND bad gama ha ha ha :angry: