Debeb Tracer Max 400 with filters

activeviii

I have an as new Deben Tracer Max 400 for sale

Lamp

Scope mount

Gun mounting switch

Red filter

Yellow filter

IR filter will be chucked in as well. i used this with a night vision monocle and it made it like day light. if you haven't tried IR filters on a big lamp with NV then your missing out. I couldn't believe the difference it made for spotting charlie half way up the hills.

It came with just the cigar plug but i have changed it so you can plug onto battery spades or into cigar socket.

New with the filters this cost me over £80 not to many weeks ago. used it for a few nights out but the walking with rifle, battery and lamp is not for me so gone back to my old lamp and truck.

I would like in the region of £50 for it.

Regards

Phil

due to the way this forum is set up, i cant send replied out to everyone that has PM'ed. i have done a few but long waits in between.

The lamp has been sold, waiting payment, if for any reason this doesn't happen i will then shout the next person in line.

but.........it's £50 plus postage but i will go half on the postage but I'm not paying paypal fees. My fault as i should have put plus postage as every seams to think its free post. :no:

regards

Phil