sporting Pigeon shooting DVD (copy)

baz

For Sale £10 Free P+P, this DVD is a copy which i bought of ebay thinking it was original, works perfectly. payment only through paypal.

FROM SPRING OIL SEED RAPE, THROUGH LAID CEREALS, HARVEST STUBBLES AND WINTER DRILLINGS, THE MONTHS OF SUMMER OFFER THE PIGEON SHOOTER A HUGE VARIETY OF CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES. THIS PROGRAMME IS A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO THE KEY SITUATIONS AND CONDITIONS THAT THE DECOYER WILL FIND AS THE SEASON DEVELOPS FROM SPRING TO SUMMER AND AUTUMN. COMPLETE WITH IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS OF CONDITIONS AND GRAPHIC REPRESENTATION OF SET-UPS THIS VIDEO WILL ADD CONSIDERABLY TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SHOOTER WHO WANTS TO MAKE THE MOST ALL THE SUMMER HAS TO OFFER.

post-7-1113161017.jpg

Edited by baz

there bloody cheap,

i paid £15 for the 1 film, got well ripped.

in that case as it's a sunday night and i've had a few drinks, it's yours FOC dazza.

:):D:D

Edited by baz

non taken,

i only bid on the films as i thought they were originals i got 4 in total, all off different sellers, and only 1 was original other 3 were copies but there was no mention of it in the ads..........to$$ers

have to be careful with that ebay

Edited by baz

Please be a bit careful with these copied DVD's and videos gents. :)

I know that Roland from Pinewood/Sporting Scene has contacted ebay and is looking to take legal action against those copying his films. Best to keep things 'low key' methinks.

PS...I've got no commercial interest in Sporting Scene the company.

Deako :D

Ebay Listing

Well if that ain't a copy I don't know what is. Looking at the pictures of the items you can see the dvd's have been labelled in pen and are DataWrite ones I presume the oringinals weren't done like this?

Reporting it to ebay will let them sort it if it is copied.

Cheers,

Ben