BSA Tactical XL

Andy Rue

Hello,

Recently (2 weeks ago) i purchased a BSA Tactical, it has been working sweetly and has performed as well as you would expect a top class BSA rifle to do. I have only put about 200 pellets through it and i have not mistreated it or dropped it at any point or left it loaded for long periods of time (perhaps max 30mins). However, recently the spring has, on occasions, become jammed. The trigger is working fine but the spring will not release (atm it is currently jammed, still loaded!!). i was just wondering if anyone knew how to solve this problem before i go to my local gun store where i purchased it from. Any advice on how to solve this or why is it becoming jammed would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Andy

USEING A CLEANING ROD TAP THE PELLET BACK OUT FROM THE BARREL BEING REAL CAREFUL

and then take it back and get the shop to sort it ..if its new get it done on the warienty ..if second hand they should still sort it for you

or if your realy stuck call here 0121 773 0845 bsa uk and get tech help i would think they will tell you to take it to the shop..also bsa uk are great for spares i go direct and got a spring for my xl22 delivered for £10

Edited by BSA-airgunner