Look Out Sheffield!!

Ozzy Fudd

babby's coming!!! :lol:

got told in work today that i might be getting sent over to sheffield for a couple of days in june for training; i felt all chuffed at getting a couple of days away, fair enough it maybe wouldnt be my number one destination (had to look it up on a map...) but an all expenses paid 4 star hotel break isnt something to complain about :lol:

only problem is the date theyve picked for the training is slap bang in the middle of my hols in portugal! :hmm: hopefully they can get the dates changed, i could do with a couple of days living it up on expenses, id feel just like a politician... :lol:

The best thing is, all the blokes in Yorkshire are really ugly and thick(and prefer whippet racing to chasing the fairer sex) so the women love it when real sex God's enter their county(Oh and did I mention the men can't handle their beer either) :hmm: - especially exiled Gordies living in Essex :hmm:

Edited by death from below

The best thing is, all the blokes in Yorkshire are really ugly and thick(and prefer whippet racing to chasing the fairer sex) so the women love it when real sex God's enter their county(Oh and did I mention the men can't handle their beer either) :hmm: - especially exiled Gordies living in Essex :hmm:

did i mention my dads from gateshead, so im a geordie/ulster mix?? those poor women wont be able to withstand my charms, especially after a bottle or two of vodka... :blink:

so dave, i take it that means the room will be well air conditioned then? :lol:

im hoping to get it changed to the first monday in july; ill be home from portugal on the saturday, but instead of getting my connecting flight home in london i might head up to leeds (its my cousins stag do) then shift over to sheffield the next day. havnt heard anything else back yet so im keeping my fingers crossed.... :hmm: