West Kent Police Shoot 14th July

Bigweed

spoke to gill when was at west kent last week .... its manned stands so just turn up and shoot at which stand you feel like first. busier in am than afternoon but think all done by 3pm :good: ..... dunno how they are running the bbq though :hmm:

Dave came back saying fine for all bar 8th aug

you've said 15th aug would be best

15th is fine for me

Terry can't do...

simon hasn't responded - so chase him up for me?

was gonna ask Neil (doc H) on tuesday if he fancied a shoot at polowood, but he's gone on missing list at mo....

Edited by jonnyoftheboy

Jon............

Looks like a chance of rain on Tuesday. Does that mean the number 2 guns coming out and an older vest............

:yp: cheeky *******.... not sure about no. 2 gun.... and I'll leave the choice of vest til the morning! (or maybe bring them all in the car wardrobe, & choose at the ground!).

we all meeting 9.15-9.30..... for a cup of tea, etc.... so we can be shooting for 10am sharp?

Jon............

Looks like a chance of rain on Tuesday. Does that mean the number 2 guns coming out and an older vest............

I'll bring the other half's gun along so I can have that as my number 2 (either that or my air rifle). Just checked the weather and looks good for tomorrow. There's no pool shoot which is a bit of ***, could have done with a warm up. I'll see you guys there.

BTW - I don't know what happened to that little cafe but the whole buildings disappeared. Looks like I'll be shooting on an empty stomach.

our lowly combined total of 254 just about beat the surrey police on 251...... the next score up from us was 331 !!!!! so a bit of a difference!

enjoyed it though, 1st comp..... so a decent experience.

company good as usual.... (even though Jinx was half asleep all the way round!)

told u ... i shouldnt shoot mornings ???:)