The BNP have lost the plot

bobt

Bit of a wasted argument with me Dave. If football was banned I wouldn't shed one tear. Maybe it should be because the damage and costs caused by football fans far eceeds that done by crossbows (see other thread) So that's my election manifesto, ban football and deport all hooligan fans so there

fullbore the difference between snp and bnp is that the bnp are racist and mysoginist and snp acnowledge the diversity of the nation as part of it's riches. Not that I voted for them though but I read the bnp literature and it made my skin crawl !

fullbore the difference between snp and bnp is that the bnp are racist and mysoginist and snp acnowledge the diversity of the nation as part of it's riches. Not that I voted for them though but I read the bnp literature and it made my skin crawl !

Will the deport football hooligans though?

And Sean Connery is racist, and a **** actor, the only film he was ever in where he could play a Scot (Highlander) he was a portugese, with the same accent used in all his films, ****

fullbore the difference between snp and bnp is that the bnp are racist and mysoginist and snp .................................

are a bunch of Sweaty Socks.

Fullbore ................. add that Sean Connery made his money from films where he played with guns, then campaigned for the handgun ban. The mans a ******.

Edited by DaveK

are a bunch of Sweaty Socks.

Fullbore ................. add that Sean Connery made his money from films where he played with guns, then campaigned for the handgun ban. The mans a ******.

Ok I will, consider it added the jockinese ******