Any Greater London members doing the Dartford Open Day tomorrow?

Good morning out chaps - great to meet both of you and must do it again - well perhaps next time we'll do 100 sporting rather than farting around with 3 pairs on each stand with someone following us round giving advice :D and miss out the DTL but recon we ought to do skeet again :D , perhaps without the barracking (PDLM) on stand 7 - it nearly worked !!!

Couln't believe it when PDLM walks up to a rather large bloke (as a lot of them are at Dartford) in the club house and says to him "does fatcatsplat mean anything to you", strange look followed - was waiting for the right hander.

Till the next time gents

Edited by Bigweed

Aye, t'was a good morning, despite the dodgy weather to start with. :D

Your straight on the Skeet was spectacular despite my best efforts to put you off. :yes::) Shame we both shot like muppets on the sporting layout. I realise that I didn't even attempt to apply the new lead determining techniques I've picked up over the last two weeks. It's surprising (still) how much prior mental thought I need to apply to get it all together.

Thanks for 'lending' us a handful of targets from your 'stash' as well, much appreciated. :hmm:

FatCatSplat showed flashes of brilliance as well. :good:

See you in a week at Southdown.

Oh, to cheer you up (as payback) my 30 min trip back home took 90 mins, the Blackwall Tunnel being closed, and the trip back to the Dartford tunnel taking 10 times longer the other way. So I passed Hoyce Green Lane 1 hour after I left it. Yay. :D

Was my 2nd straight on skeet - hindsight i should have done another round to see how far i could have gone - felt right today somehow.

Fancy trying 100 registered next time theres one at Dartford ??

I'd be up for a bit of that - Not a bad day so far - 50 sporting, 25 skeet, 25 DTL, 2 bacon rolls, bit of stir fry, couple of bottles of cider and the Lions winning (but only just)- Off to the park now with the wife and kids - Huzzah!!

Was my 2nd straight on skeet - hindsight i should have done another round to see how far i could have gone - felt right today somehow.

Yup, it'll be nice to have a AA classification in something, even if it is Skeet! :D

Might be tomorrow actually? Maybe another week when it's a bit better weather, me being a fair weather shooter in my old age. :D

Count me in for that as well.