New arrival

Wookie

Heeeeee's here!

Mrs. Wookie and I drove to Spalding Moor yesterday and, after an hour and twenty minutes sitting in an unsigned diversion because of a couple of thousand gallons of paint over the A1, collected our new dog, a lovely liver and white working cocker called Ralph.

He had a feed as soon as he got home and then weed on the floor, but managed to head outside into the garden for a dump after that. Surprisingly, he managed to sleep the whole night, but Ted woke both him and us up at 05:30 this morning, whence he went outside for a little dump and a wee, then demanded food.

We managed to get another three hours sleep after that, and then decided he wanted company. So, after waiting for him to stop whining I got up and went downstairs to keep Ted and him company. As I write this, they are, unfortunately, both on the sofa with me, but both asleep, which is nice.

Ted's a little put out with him though and has set about dominating him and stealing the puppy kong that we got him. The funniest thing I have seen s far is Ted walking off with Ralph's ball on a string, whilst Ralph started attacking Ted's huge rawhide bone. Ted noticed after a while though and took that back as well.

Whilst I have some peace and quiet, I'm going to play some poker. Photos to follow...