I want my FAC back!

Sent my FAC to Thames Valley Police to get vermin shooting over a farm that I have just got permission for added to my FAC and really want to get the cert back so I can go out. Like a kid at Xmas at the moment, all expectant and can't wait. Checking the post everymorning, Was checking th Post Ofiice trcking website to see when the letter was delivered etc. Should calm dowm I know quite keen to get out there!!!!!!!!

Edited by allthegearandnoidea

by the way, I spoke to my FEO about the variation for my new permission and he said I dont need to get my FAC changed if the land is cleared for the calibre that I want to shoot aslong as the land has already been cleared. He seems quite relaxed! I'd prefer it in writing though so sent it to them but hoping that I may be able to get an open ticket for .22 RF if I can find enough land to shoot over and put variations in for them regularly, they may just change it to open. Would anyone be willing to give me a hand in this? I woulndn't expect to shoot over their land all the time, but it would be a good way to meet like minded people and hopefully open up future possibilities for the future. I'm planning of moving to Hampshire in the not too distant future and hoping to get some permissions down when I have done the ground work.

G

I am crasing and burnig, but getting married in 6 weeks and that ain't cheap!

Congratulations brother!! I have been married 22 fantastic years to beautiful lady, and why does the bride wear white on her wedding night :lol: So the dish washer matches the rest of the appliances :good: Planning a a true barn burner are ya?

the future wife is great, her mother and influence over my future wife and kids................not so great!

Aye.. I understand.. Try to set the situation right or it could be rough dude.. My wifes mother died when she was young, and i never did get the chance to meet her.