Fathersday Feast

LeeinVA

I shall soon be starting the coals to make one of my favorites? I have been waiting for this all week actually.. I have some freshly felled Apple wood neatly stacked, covered and ready for use.. The other day i picked up a Pork loin and cut the slab into 1 1/2" slices.. The only seasonings i shall use today is Adobo, ocean salt, pepper, a little crushed red pepper, and let us not forget Garlic.. I dry rubbed the meat last night, and shortly i shall be wrapping the loin medallions in thick sliced bacon :good: I keep the bacon in place by using tooth picks.. Imagine a circle with corners. Push the picks less then half way in.. One pick in each corner. I typically make my own picks from the wood i am using as it adds just a little more flavor, anyway, i am not actually smoking, per say, but grilling over a moderate heat with just a kick of apple flavored goodness.. Y'all are invited and i shall be seating at 1700 colonial time :good: