while out shooting

bignoel

while we were out shooting yesterday . i noticed across the feild and 1 countrylane and then across another feild up hill at a entrance to a big feild a transit van and a subaru car pull into the feild 2 men got out of each vehicle and walked along the hedge row to the rear of the farm and disapeared into the farm yard so duely calledmy new found friend p.c andy and waited but he was about 1/2 hour late . so gave him directions they took when leaveing and off he went . we called on to the farm next door and warned them that the pykes were here and had a search up and could be back lastnight as the last time i saw this transit 23 piglets went missing they all knew the transit van a 03 plate pykes but hadnt been caught in any act yet so hopefully last night they may of well caught them as the yard is full of trailers horseboxes and a big diesel tank .i was asked if i wanted shooting on there land told them i would call again about shooting .turns out the owner is the sister to the farmer who's land i shoot anyway .here's hopeing they got them they are responecible for a lot of rual theft in this area . :good:

A point I make when trying for permission, is the "security" angle.

While out shooting, or on reconaissance, I am a pair of eyes keeping a look out for the Farmers property.

Over the years I have prevented a lot of fly tipping, poaching, stealing and general nuisance.

Nowadays, Farmers see this as a major advantage.