Best shop for clay shoot clothing.....

Gents

being addicted to buying things for the sport I love......

where have you found that stocks the most wide & varied range of clothing for clay shooting?

any tips? have looked on the internet at the avalon guns, cheshire gun room, etc

but would be interested in finding out which shop in the south east has the widest selection...

anybody point me in the right direction for somewhere with LOADS of gear?

all comments welcomed

Jon

Have a look at the orvis website they sell some good quality clothing for shooting and fishing (but it aint cheap) :oops:

How can anybody modify a string vest, call it a "SKEET VEST" and charge £50+?

Same with active ear defenders, have seen exactly the same item, suitably re-badged, from £50 to £150!

Apparently if it has the right badge there's them that'll buy it.

:lol:

jonny now what u after buying lol ... last count u had 7 shooting vests :look: :look:

and everything else for that matter :hmm:;):D

Dave has caught up now..... he's bought himself a Rab C Nesbitt summer one.... & his new hidefspex glasses..... so I need to find something to buy just to catch up!!! :hmm:

for mail order I like http://www.deepbluedive.com/ as they always have good stocks.

Phil

My experience of www.deepbluedive.com is very different. I've ordered from them three times - each time the stuff was shown as being in stock, then I didn't hear anything for days and when I contact them they told me it's out of stock and the can't say when they'll have more in.

Edited by SteveH

Dave has caught up now..... he's bought himself a Rab C Nesbitt summer one.... & his new hidefspex glasses..... so I need to find something to buy just to catch up!!! :good:

suprised u aint bought urself an electric buggy to drive around to each stand in yet :P:yes: B)

• 2 weeks later...