My new .243

verminator

Your right, its pre T3, but i bought it new. I found a lot of T3`s second hand, even though they are quite recent. so i decoded not to get one, but the older version as i havent seen any of those second hand. Is there something wrong with the T3?

Anyway, delux with mounts for £675.

I was wondering if anyone had used a 595 and what result.

in my opinion the t3 has too much plastic on it, but this wont stop its fautless functioning, all tikka's are great rifles, they are made in the same factory as sako's using one of their old actions, so they are great solid built rifles

will give you many happy years of use im sure

enjoy :rolleyes:

Thats the exact same rifle that i have, i bought mine in 1997, so that puts it at 8 years old, it still shoots superb groups with factory federal 100 gr, i found my rifle prefered these, so to answer your question yep they are superb.

• 2 weeks later...

Im using remington core lokt 100gr, tis a bit of a beast. i took it to the range on sunday and shot it against my .270, didnt really notice any difference in recoil between the two, just .270 has a bigger bang.

Edited by verminator

I wouldnt go that far, just save for something i want. if i had plenty of cash i would have a sauer take down avantgarde or baser R93 attachet...there gorgeous. this one i can admire when im in the high seat, and nat be too fussed if i prang it. whilst out trying to ruin Bambies day. (though fallow arent in yet)

What do you lot think about federal ammo, i must admit when i was looking for a 22-250 i looked at a tikka t3 but i didn't like them i mean thats my opinion im sure a few will say diffrent i felt that the magazine felt a bit flimsy and the action felt very loose.

Edited by hill billy