Barley stubble.

Shooting Tom

me and two mates left to head to the field taking a magnet (With no battery bad start.)we also didnt know it was stubble so didnt have any decoys only bouncers. but we still set up what we had.

On the way to the hedge row we saw the farmer with the combine he said there where not may pigeons around today, missed the good day yesterday. so we all set up along the hedge 3 different places hoping to get the pigeons moving. decoys didnt really work the first 30 mins as heavy rain we took sheller. Then 2 mate when off for a walk. i was left in the field on my own with one bouncer and 1 decoy on the floor, when they started to come in shot 5 or 6 till one mate came back seeing the pigeons both sat in hide from 1.00 till about 6.30 when we ran out of cartridges we ended up with about 100 pigeons best ever day i had, and first ever one on stubble. may of helped we where on the only stubble field around:). Cant wait to shoot moreee i want to go back now :rolleyes:.

Great fun, and a great day.