CZ .243

robmiller

Hi there

looking at .243 rifles. Been looking at a .243 at a local shop but its a stutzen. I like the rifle. But just cant decide myself if i want a rifle which will take a mod.

Will be used mostly for foxes but will be my entry to stalking also.

What would your thoughts be, its a pretty gun (i know its a tool at the end of the day) but i do like to look after my guns and i like the style of the stetzen.

Suppose the top and bottom of the question is.... would you deem it necessary to have a .243 for foxes and deer to have (or be capable) of taking a sound mod. If not, any reports on this rifle? Also an idea on scopes would be appreciated!

Cheers

Rob

yes if you've anyone living nearby, lamping without a mod is just asking for regular agro, it also makes your life easier not needing ear defenders to use it. On the hill after deer maybe not but foxes with any farmers / workers or anyone else about at night its pretty anti social not to use one and round us people would be calling the police all the time