nosler b/t or nosler silver tips

What benifits are you hoping to gain ? .The 130 grain .270 is one of the most potent rounds out there and will kill any deer clean ,I know i have used the same round for many years ,albeit i know use the .308 . I carnt see any benifits in using a different bullet if the one you are using is doing the job . Nothing survives a hit from a .270 130 grain bullet .

Harnser .

I would not personly use molly bullets, if you go back to uncoated you are adviced to clean off ALL traces off the stuff, which can be a pain in the rear.

Do "you" think you would benefit, thats the question, what are you looking to gain :good:

As DaveK says it is Lubalox. Essentially a metal oxide coating. I haven't noticed any difference with Nosler conventional BT's vs Silvertips. However genuine moly coated bullets do seem to keep the barrel cleaner. With a .270 you are not likely to be shooting very many rounds one after another though so I wouldn't think there was any real benefit.