Variation, am I likely to get this?

Vectra26

It's looking likely that I will be getting permission to shoot on some land this September onwards. There are a couple of other shooters with permission for the same land. I know it's cleared for .22, .223 and shotgun. I've had my FAC for 3 1/2 years now, I got .22LR, .357, .303, .308 and .30-06 on my first time ticket. Currently I have .22LR, .357/.38, .223, .308 and .30-06, all for target shooting only. If I'm successful in getting this permission, I'd apply for an extra .22 and .223 for pests/vermin for use on this land. From what I understand, I didn't do too bad on my first ticket, I put that down to the experience I have, but of course I've only had target shooting as my reason, this would be a first time for pests/vermin. I know a .22LR should be OK, but my question is how likely would they be to grant a .223? My Police Force is North Wales if that helps.

monkeymagic, take it he works in the Firearms Dept?

I thought about using the .22 and .223 that I already have, but would prefer a bolt action .22 rather than my 10/22. My .223 is an AR15 which is set up for practical rifle, it would work I suppose but wouldn't be too practical in the field :hmm: