Savage Rifles

Tobyb525

i was really toying the with the idea of getting the savage varminter after reading all the reviews on the american varminter site forums . i elected to have a custom .204 built by south yorks shooting supplies instead as they are an english company , but i must say that savage have got an excellent reputation in the usa.

those varminters are very demanding of their kit , so if they rave about savage rifles, they must be good.

i have shot a centerfire savage rifle with accu- trigger and it was excellent. i do not own any savage rifles, but i know several people who do and they invariably state to me that they are very pleased with the accuracy at a very competitive price. i shoot a sako quad in .17hornaday rimfire mag and it is a tack driver. i have a cz .22 lr (the american model) and i am very well pleased with it. to me it has a more refined feel than the savage. i am not putting the savage down---all that i have heard about them both rimfire and centerfire is all positive.

once again, the accu-trigger is super---its a very innovative and effective trigger at a good price.