New FAC on its way

deputy dog

HELLO ALL, I PUT IN FOR MY "FAC" LAST THURSDAY. PLEASED TO SAY THE POLICE HAVE COME TO SEE ME TODAY, AND I'M PLEASED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I SHOULD BE THE PROUD OWNER OF MY 1ST FAC LICENSE BY THE WEEKEND :( . THEY GRANTED ME .17HMR FORE MY 1ST RIFLE. I ORIGINALLY PUT IN FOR 2 CALIBERS, BUT I COULD ONLY HAVE THEY ONE. SO I OPTED FOR THE .17 HMR. SO IT LOOKS LIKE ITS OFF TO MY LOCAL GUN CENTER TO GET MY RIFLE COMBO AND AMMO ON THE WEEKEND. GOT ABOUT A GRAND TO SPEND ON ONE, SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PICK A DECENT ONE UP FOR THAT. HOPE TO GET BACK TO YOU ALL SHORTLY AND TELL YOU ABOUT MY 1ST COUPLE OF HUNTING TRIPS WITH MY NEW GUN :sly: . I MUST SAY I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DUSK AND EARLY MORNING STALKS AROUND THE LAND I HAVE TO SHOOT ON. I'L DEFO LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS GET ON.

PS

GOOD SHOOTING TO ALL

GARETH :sly::sly::good:

Edited by deputy dog

i sent off for my shotgun renewal and also fac licence 6 weeks ago, still haven't heard anything!!!!

Well worth giving them a polite call and enquiring if they had received your application o.k and how is it progressing?

I'd heard nothing for five weeks so called one morning and they said an FEO had been allocated to my case and things were about half way through.

Received a call in the afternoon from the FEO to arrange a visit and now just waiting on the postman to deliver the magic piece of paper :sly:

HELLO ALL, I PUT IN FOR MY "FAC" LAST THURSDAY. PLEASED TO SAY THE POLICE HAVE COME TO SEE ME TODAY, AND I'M PLEASED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I SHOULD BE THE PROUD OWNER OF MY 1ST FAC LICENSE BY THE WEEKEND :good: . THEY GRANTED ME .17HMR FORE MY 1ST RIFLE. I ORIGINALLY PUT IN FOR 2 CALIBERS, BUT I COULD ONLY HAVE THEY ONE. SO I OPTED FOR THE .17 HMR. SO IT LOOKS LIKE ITS OFF TO MY LOCAL GUN CENTER TO GET MY RIFLE COMBO AND AMMO ON THE WEEKEND. GOT ABOUT A GRAND TO SPEND ON ONE, SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PICK A DECENT ONE UP FOR THAT. HOPE TO GET BACK TO YOU ALL SHORTLY AND TELL YOU ABOUT MY 1ST COUPLE OF HUNTING TRIPS WITH MY NEW GUN :good: . I MUST SAY I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DUSK AND EARLY MORNING STALKS AROUND THE LAND I HAVE TO SHOOT ON. I'L DEFO LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS GET ON.

PS

GOOD SHOOTING TO ALL

GARETH :good::yes::)

do you mind me asking which calibres you asked for? and why they wouldnt let you have one? the reason i ask is i have applied for a FAC (my first) and asked for .22 rf, .17 hmr and FAC air. :good: