Shooting grounds North Norfolk?

Condor

Hi Condor, in reply to your post for local shoots Norfolk Police Clay Club shoots altrenate Wednesday mornings, Woodland at East Tuddenham shoot alternate Saturday afternoons, Blakeney and District Wildfowlers shoot alternate Sunday mornings as do Aylsham Gun Club, Bodham Gun Club and Gt Yarmouth Wildfowlers pm me if you would like any contact numbers and enjoy your stay,one word of advice be very careful not to stray into Suffolk as the people there have some strange habits.

Hi Condor, in reply to your post for local shoots Norfolk Police Clay Club shoots altrenate Wednesday mornings, Woodland at East Tuddenham shoot alternate Saturday afternoons, Blakeney and District Wildfowlers shoot alternate Sunday mornings as do Aylsham Gun Club, Bodham Gun Club and Gt Yarmouth Wildfowlers pm me if you would like any contact numbers and enjoy your stay,one word of advice be very careful not to stray into Suffolk as the people there have some strange habits.

Yes, I understand they marry outside of their own family................. :sly:

Only because if you enter, you will never leave as the expression goes...........

• 2 weeks later...