silenced 410 shotgun

Robbo22

Here we have my beloved silenced hushpower folding 410. It has served me well shooting rabbits, in barns and anything else that needs that quite touch. Has been well kept and cleaned after every puting so is in good condition. It will take the larger 3 inch cartridges which really pack a punch. Am getting rid because i just haven't had time to use it lately. If you are genuinly inerested send me a private message with your email and i can get you some pictures until i am able to put some on here.

Will take £200 ono

410.gif

GUN NOW SOLD

Edited by Robbo22

I understand your new to both websites but for future reference who ever shows 1st interest in the item your selling you are to deal with them until the transaction is completed or mutually agreed to go no further not just go behind the persons back and sell the gun to some one else! Its a shame your first time on the board has resulted in this behaviour and means in future I would not be interested in anything you may be selling.

atb.