gutted perm is going

daystate 177

Had a call today my pal is selling his house so my shoot will be no more, never been a massive hunter but has been nice to take a rabbit and bird here or there and have a place to zero and plink free from the garden

Looks like ill be target shooting now until i find somewhere, trip to my father in i think send him out to see his friends and do some sweet talking i guess

tamworth bud nice offer i bet your not local though lol

Ill ask them when it goes through was lucky to start with getting it so now some leg work

yep a bit far :yes: if you ever up this way on hols give me a bell. If you put up Tamworth on your profile you might get someone local to help you out. atb Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Im hoping the father in law pulls another stroke as he has grew up where he lives he knows pretty much everyone and there dog! So he said this week he will pop to a farmer who said he could shoot on some yrs back and has never been told to stop so im hoping ill have a few fields to try this decoying out,

chin up, theres always opportunities.

you cant get worse than what happened to me, when a mate in our syndicate decides to renew the lease without other members, reason given, 'because you guys were on holiday and i THOUGHT you didnt want to the shooting....'

didnt want to shoot ? WTH, we shoot 200+ deer plus duck and vermin....lame ***.