New car tax rules

bluesj

Can't see the problems here. You get a bill you pay, you are taxed. It's a bit like council tax but with a higher degree of policing. Tax discs are forged, number plates are cloned. Nothing will really change except perhaps DVLA might be a little bit nore efficient.

Got a small question for anyone who has experienced this - for cars with £0 tax do you just get confirmation (obviously no disc) you are licensed??

Strange you should mention rolling no plates, my mate and his wife were on the motorway the other week just coming toward the end of road works and a car shot passed them,he tells me that he said to his wife "did you see that" and she said "what? the number plate changing" apparently the car with IOM plates on them changed and they both saw it.

I recall the first person to get caught with a flip down number plate was a biker and they threw the book at him to deter anybody else who had the same idea, he got banged up for a long time and charged with perverting the course of justice