Bringing home the money

deershooter

Who said they are cheap they are quality not cheap Kent velocity, English sporter and comp X ,top one are your cheap shell these are right up there with super comp and pro one

Deershooter

I was merely implying that they cost less than your normal fodder that's all....

i need to get my mitts on some of his shells.

You do, they are so soft and smooth its unbelievable that they can still do the busines at all ranges with cracking kills.

I'm waiting for his game cart orders to be sorted so George can get some new all conquering clay carts sorted :good:

Went to Thimbleby Today for a quick practice and was told they had a really long hard to hit soul destroying target on. Second shot broke it edge on around sixty yards, could barley see it.

Figgy

You do, they are so soft and smooth its unbelievable that they can still do the busines at all ranges with cracking kills.

I'm waiting for his game cart orders to be sorted so George can get some new all conquering clay carts sorted :good:

Went to Thimbleby Today for a quick practice and was told they had a really long hard to hit soul destroying target on. Second shot broke it edge on around sixty yards, could barley see it.

Figgy

What load/price are they please figgy? I would be interested to see if anyone local has them in stock