Boyd's stocks

MrDaveO84

Afternoon all, I'm trying to order a boyds thumb hole stock for my cz 527 varmint in .17 hornet. Now besides there being a hundred different stocks for the same action supposedly each description being slightly different.

The main problem is they're all $129 does this mean they won't ship to the uk? Has anyone ordered a stock of this value lately and did they ship it? I'll put the link to the one I think is correct if anyone has the knowledge to confirm it. Cheers Dave

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/ProductDetail/1mb234q06110_featherweight-thumbhole-cz-527-varmint-short-action-detachable-box-mag-heavy-barrel-channel-forest-camo

i ordered a boyds thumbhole stock for a Howa direct just before xmas ,took 3 weeks come and cost a total of £144.

seem to remember on checkout to the UK it dropped from $129 to $100 but postage was higher.

punch it in on the site and try it out see if its still the same.

glass bedded the action and it has transformed the rifle.

Edited by Remimax

i ordered a boyds thumbhole stock for a Howa direct just before xmas ,took 3 weeks come and cost a total of £144.

seem to remember on checkout to the UK it dropped from $129 to $100 but postage was higher.

punch it in on the site and try it out see if its still the same.

glass bedded the action and it has transformed the rifle.

I'm just going to try and order one now and see what happens. It makes sense to add the $30 onto the postage as from what I can see there are very few stocks that are less then a $100 on there. Thanks for the responses guys

If they'll do that all in its a bargain. Can't see how they can do it though unless they have an export license from the states already. I'll find out in the morning anyway.

Aftermarket stocks are a nightmare to get in the uk

they are a dealer for them it's on the list at the bottom here http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/find-a-dealer

Plus South Yorkshire shooting supplies are a dealer when I emailed them in November last year they said there working on postage deal with boyds so worth a try Atb martyn

Afternoon all, I'm trying to order a boyds thumb hole stock for my cz 527 varmint in .17 hornet. Now besides there being a hundred different stocks for the same action supposedly each description being slightly different.

The main problem is they're all $129 does this mean they won't ship to the uk? Has anyone ordered a stock of this value lately and did they ship it? I'll put the link to the one I think is correct if anyone has the knowledge to confirm it. Cheers Dave

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/ProductDetail/1mb234q06110_featherweight-thumbhole-cz-527-varmint-short-action-detachable-box-mag-heavy-barrel-channel-forest-camo

I wanted the same stock with a Ruger fitting, emailed Boyds to see if they would accept two payments one for the stock and one for customising it/postage, but told me NO, they only send stocks less than $100 to the UK. Edited by foxshooter69

I'm just going to try and order one now and see what happens. It makes sense to add the $30 onto the postage as from what I can see there are very few stocks that are less then a $100 on there. Thanks for the responses guys

thats odd they must of increased prices ,i'll have a look at the confirmation e-mail i got at the time ,all seems a bit daft.

just checked stock was $99 when i bought it but not anymore looks like the direct option is finished for uk

back to rip off uk

Edited by Remimax