Gun Watch

Grange Gun Co Bolt action

£75

.410 Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Macclesfield , Cheshire
Single Shot, 1/2 Choke, -, 25" barrels
Img_0078 Img_0079 Img_0081

Description

Grange gun company .410 bolt action shotgun. 14" lop, in very good condition. I stripped off the old varnish finish and oiled the stock which I think is Beech. Has accounted for 50+ squirrels this year. Prefer face to face, Macclesfield area.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Glenlivet. Message them here

Me too, the stocker their measured me on the try gun and I shot a few clays right outside the door, he then bent the stock on my grandfathers old BSA 12 gauge to fit. I know he was very worried it would split when he applied the pressure but about 10 days after, he called me on the phone to say it had been succesful. He also re stocked my 16 gauge Army & Navy and had the gun nitro proofed for me, again took trouble to make a phone call and let me know it had passed proof. Good old fashioned friendly gunsmiths. You can bet the 410 will have been put together right.

If the safe wasn't full Glenlivet I would coming to visit and well done on those tree rats.

Edited by Walker570

Me too, the stocker their measured me on the try gun and I shot a few clays right outside the door, he then bent the stock on my grandfathers old BSA 12 gauge to fit. I know he was very worried it would split when he applied the pressure but about 10 days after, he called me on the phone to say it had been succesful. He also re stocked my 16 gauge Army & Navy and had the gun nitro proofed for me, again took trouble to make a phone call and let me know it had passed proof. Good old fashioned friendly gunsmiths. You can bet the 410 will have been put together right.

If the safe wasn't full Glenlivet I would coming to visit and well done on those tree rats.

It's head and shoulders above the Norica I've got but the Hushpower fits the Norica much better.

Also suffering from cabinetitis otherwise I'd hang on to it :-(

• 2 weeks later...